*Mozambique HC - Every Friday at 6:30 p.m. (home)
*Kazakhstan HC - Every Tuseday at 9 p.m. (at church)
*Taiwan HC - Every Thurseday
What’s the “House Church”
1. The purpose of the House Church is to recover vitality of the first century church’s faith community.
2. The House Church overcomes the limitations of a passive religious church life that only focuses on worship formation and Bible study based discipleship. The House Church is geared towards witnessing to unbelievers and in so doing, fulfilling the church’s original purpose of “saving the lost and making disciples of Jesus Christ”.
The House Church accomplishes this by helping unbelievers to accept Jesus as their LORD and Savior and by inviting unbelievers to be true disciples through servant hood.
3. The definition: The community that fulfills all the intrinsic purposes of church (worship, education, fellowship, service, evangelism, missions) that is shepherded by a lay leader and made up of 6-12 people meeting in their homes at least once a week.
4. We allow another understanding and definition in regards to house church: A local church that is made up of basic house church communities that fulfill all the intrinsic purposes of church (worship, education, fellowship, service, evangelism, missions) that are shepherded by a lay leader and made up of 6-12 people meeting in their homes at least once a week in order to restore the original form of the New Testament church.
5. The House Church model divides the tasks of the local church in accordance with biblical principals (Ephesians 4:11~12) The model ordains a head pastor as an overseer of the whole faith community. The head pastor focuses on preaching, praying and training laymen to carry out the tasks or witnessing, visitation, and counseling. The laymen carry out these House Church tasks along with other church ministry activities in the church. The goal is to build an effective faith community.
6. The layman gains understanding and becomes a partner with the head pastor by experiencing the pastor’s tasks through the successes and the adversities of serving the House Church members.
7. By sharing honest prayer requests and by experiencing the grace of answered prayers, the House Church members experience the living God and live transformed lives. The House Church calls for and provides an environment to nurture members as they learn to practice scripturally based living and in so doing members become true Disciples of Christ.
3 Axis of House Church Ministry - The purpose of the House Church is to recover vitality of the first century church’s faith community. The House Church is geared towards witnessing to unbelievers and in so doing, fulfilling the church’s original purpose of “saving the lost and making disciples of Jesus Christ.” We focus on Sunday Corporate Worship (will), House Church Meeting (emotion), and Life Bible Study (intellect) to experience healthy maturity."
Sunday corporate worship- Leads to commitment and action
"1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. 2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.(Romans 12:1-2)"
Life bible study - Systematic bible study to gain biblical truth
"4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.(Deuteronomy 6:4-9)"
House church gathering - Helps non-believers to have positive understanding on Christian life
"46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.(Acts 2:46-47)"